Do you want to read a true Loving the Classics review—or get just the facts? Because here’s the thing: The facts speak for themselves. Listing all the amazing perks of Loving the Classics—without embellishment or exaggeration—essentially amounts to one big rave Loving the Classics review. And it’s a Loving the Classics review that is sure to make you a convert, especially if you already have a penchant for vintage movies.
Consider, if you will, these quick facts and figures about Loving the Classics:
- Loving the Classics is a site where you can buy movies—not just rent them a la Netflix or Blockbuster, but actually add them to your permanent collection. As such, it goes without saying that the number of films that site offers is a pretty big part of its appeal: Loving the Classics’ collection currently houses over 3,200 titles, with more being added all the time, sometimes hundreds per week.
- Loving the Classics is perfectly happy to cater to whatever the technological needs of its patrons—meaning it is one of the only places where you can still get movies on VHS, if that’s the format you’re comfortable with.
- Loving the Classics doesn’t offer the same old movies you can buy or rent just anywhere. Its titles are special, all of them vintage movies from the 1910’s through the 1970’s, unavailable anywhere else. With an offer so special and rare, it’s no wonder every Loving the Classics review is a winner!
- Loving the Classics offers movies that span an array of genres—including musicals, comedies, mysteries, action/aventure, sci-fi, horror, drama, western, and film noir.
- Loving the Classics is committed to superior customer service and competitive pricing.
So how’s that for a Loving the Classics review? Clearly, this is a movie site that’s really special. Whether you have a hankering for the “good ol’ stuff” or are simply keen to discover a new “old” favorite, Loving the Classics is a site you want to visit!